Have fun while you learn about Advancing ALTELLA by downloading and printing:
- Advancing ALTELLA word puzzles (pdf)
- Advancing ALTELLA coloring book (pdf)
- Advancing ALTELLA folding paper projects (pdf)
- Advancing ALTELLA photo props (pdf)
Other Advancing ALTELLA Resources
- Q&As with Advancing ALTELLA Experts
- Sheri Wells-Jensen: Multilingual Learners who are Blind/Visually Impaired (pdf)
- Stephanie Cawthon: Multilingual Learners who are Deaf/Hard of Hearing (pdf)
- Vitaliy Shyyan: Universal Design and Accessibility (pdf)
- The Advancing ALTELLA flyer (pdf) offers a single-page snapshot of the project. Print or download the flyer to share with colleagues and friends.
- The ALTELLA project lays the foundation for the Advancing ALTELLA project. Rely on ALTELLA for research-based resources about English language proficiency assessment and learning for multilingual students with cognitive disabilities.
- Alternate ACCESS for ELLs is a WIDA assessment administered to students in Grades 1-12 who are identified as ELLs with the most significant cognitive disabilities.
- The Advancing ALTELLA News Release contains the official project announcement and project details.